If you’re looking for a little break from shopping at Woodfield Mall or if you need to escape the unpredictable Chicagoland weather, Yu Kids Island provides kids an island oasis of full of FUN!
Highlights of Yu Kids Island:
- Bright and fun. The equipment is all padded and everything is so bright and fun. Just walking in makes you feel happy.
- Safety first. You gotta love places that always have safety in mind. After you’ve filled out the necessary waivers on their tablet, you’re then given wristbands with your phone number on it. Also, there is a safety gate so littles can’t bust out on their own.
- Clean. On our visits, we always notice that the staff is continuously disinfecting and cleaning. Love that cleanliness is a priority here.
- Balloons. There are two balloon sections (one with large balloons and the other smaller) with the fan blasted so kids can try to catch the balloons or bump it. The kids always have a blast here.
- Interactive fun. Hang on and spin on the merry-go-round type apparatus.
- Tiny tots can have fun too. There is an enclosed little kids area with stackable soft blocks.
- Bouncey fun. They have a small inflatable with a slide.
- Play structure. The play structure is small but fun with a slide. Note: Adults aren’t able to go up the play structure.
- Cafe. They do have a small cafe on site where you can grab a snack or even an Icee. They do have a few tables and chairs in the cafe.
- Perfect spot for birthdays! Birthdays would be a blast here with a few different private rooms.
- Bring your socks!
- Check out Groupon for discounts.
My kids always have a blast at Yu Kids!
Location: 5 Woodfield Mall #G144, Schaumburg, IL. Entrance is located close to Sears or Rainforest Cafe.
Ticket prices: Pricing differs depending on which day you visit. Check website for pricing.
Parking: Plenty of parking available in the mall parking lot.
Stroller-friendly? Yes, plenty of room to stow it somewhere without it being in the way.
Food: There is a cafe on-site that sells snacks.
Crowded: We visited on a Thursday morning at 10 a.m. It was not very busy.