The Cove Highlights
- Bright, inviting lobby. Checking in was a breeze with the friendly staff. I adored the bright chairs with my poor exhausted husband and daughter ready to play. Real life, people.
- Location, location, location. At The Cove they say they are at the “center of it all,” and I totally agree! We were literally steps away from the beach, downtown, Geneva Lake, and all the food! We parked once and hardly had to leave because everything was so close.
- Indoor and outdoor pool. It’s not a vacation unless we can splash in a pool. The Cove’s pool did not disappoint! We didn’t get a chance to go outside since the temps outside were a bit too cold. It looked like so much fun though!
- Pool Parties! During the summer, The Cove offers fun pool parties. The next one will be an “Under the Sea” party on July 14, and on August 18 they’ll have a “Nautical Nonsense” event.
- Board games. We loved that The Cove offered board games that guests could borrow. Just head to the front desk and they can show you what they have.
- Kids activities. On the weekends, they offer summer-themed crafts, pool deck games, movies and more as part of the Kids’ Club.
- Pop down to eat. We loved that Sprecher’s shared the same building as The Cove, and we could just pop down and eat dinner. Read more about our experience eating there.
- Arcade. What kid doesn’t like playing video games or winning prizes? They have enough games to keep the kids entertained, but not so many that they’ll never want to leave.
- Playground fun. Behind the hotel is a nice small playground, Seminary Park. Perfect for letting that extra energy out.
We stayed in a Commodore Suite with a private queen bedroom, living room, kitchen, and patio.
- Every room is a suite. The kitchenette was perfect for making small meals like breakfast and snacks. Plus, it was fully equipped. They also offer a gas fireplace and a whirlpool tub.
- It was nice having our own private room. The decor was simple, but cozy.
- Spacious enough. As with most hotel rooms, the kids had full reign over the living room. It was the perfect hangout spot with their own television and comfy couches.
Tips to enjoy The Cove:
- You are only steps away from the Lake Geneva Shore Path. Go ahead and enjoy a walk along Geneva Lake while peeking in the backyards of estates. Read all about it here.
- Bring groceries to make your own meals and save money.
We love, loved staying at The Cove. Such a wonderful location, great spacious suites, and a fun pool! The kids are already asking when we’re returning. Soon, hopefully!
Location: 111 Center St, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 53147
Price: On weekdays, prices range from $179 – $449 depending on the suite. On weekends, prices are of course more expensive.
Check-in and Check-out: 4 p.m. and 11 a.m.
Parking: Plenty of parking.
Disclosure: Our family was provided a complimentary stay at The Cove. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own.