With the state that we’re in, nothing is more important now than my kids’ health. Besides eating as much fruit and veggies, we’ve also upped our vitamin game. We even had a chance to try Little DaVinci mighty vite and I have to say the kids and I are fans!
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.
Highlights of Little DaVinci mighty vite
- All the nutrients that you need without the sugar. Unlike gummy vitamins that contain all the sugar, the ready-to-eat powder brings the nutrients straight to the kids.
- More than a multivitamin. Besides have nutrients that kids need daily it also has probiotics, curcumin, and elderberry – perfect for supporting digestive health and providing immune support. It also include a form of folic acid that is well absorbed into your kids’ body.
- Yummy. The mighty vite comes in a fruit punch flavor which is always a hit with the kids. It didn’t have a yucky aftertaste either, which is always a plus!
- Different ways to eat it. As a ready-to-eat powder, you can choose how to use it. My kids tried it first with water. (The only way my daughter liked it was with sparkling flavored water.) They also tried it with orange juice and my sons loved it. Smoothies were a big hit too. You can even include this in yogurt or any type of food. Love that there’s so many options especially for picky eaters!
- Good for certain dietary restrictions. Gluten free, made with non-GMO ingredients, no added sugars or added dairy, no extra fillers or binders.
- Unlike other vitamins that the kids have had, they only needed to take it once. The handy little scooper lets you know how much you need to take.
- A company that you can trust. Little DaVinci is an extension of FoodScience Corporate which has been a lead in the human health supplement industry since 1972. Not only have they been here for a long time, it is also woman-owned and a family business.
- Didn’t dissolve all the way. Even though we mixed, mixed, mixed it never really dissolved. It didn’t bother them at all.
- Directions a little vague. But it’s super simple. Just pour one scoop in your preferred way to consume it.
The kids are fans of this vitamin! Parents will appreciate the different ways this can be taken, plus there is no added sugar!
Buy now and save
Cost: A 30-count bottle retails for $20.95. BUT you can save 20% if you use this code on their momsmeet.link/davincishop: MOMBLOG (ends 6/3/20)