With the holidays approaching, we love making things extra special especially during Christmastime. As I mentioned before we were going to try out a new Santa memory service from PackagefromSanta. Well, as the name suggests, it’s literally a package sent from Santa. But this is way more than just a letter from Santa. It’s an unforgettable experience!
What is included in The Silver Package ($24.95)?
They offer 3 different packages offered that ranges from $14.95 to $69.95. We reviewed The Silver Package that included all this:
A pretty red envelope with:
- Personalized Letter from Santa
- BONUS! Personalized Video from Santa (retail $9.99)
- BONUS! Personalized Phone Call from Santa to a cell phone OR land line! (retail $9.99)
- Personalized Nice List Certificate
- Autographed Santa Claus Photo
- Autographed Rudolph Photo
- Genuine North Pole Stamp
- 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
…and so much more!
- A special package. My 5-year-old son, an emergent reader, could recognize his name on the front of the envelope. Plus, he loved how special the envelope was with a cool North Pole stamp. Both the front and back!
- Truly fast service. We ordered the package and received it in a few days. Hurry, though. They only continue this service for a few more days.
- Nice List. He was happy he saw his name on Santa’s “Nice List.”
- Baby picture of Rudolph. He couldn’t believe Rudolph was real!
- A truly personalized letter. This was, of course, the highlight from the package – a personalized letter from Santa himself. When I ordered the package, there were a few template options to pick from. I timed the package to around my son’s birthday, so I was happy to find a template that mentioned his birthday.
- Personalized with other facts. As I mentioned, I was able to personalize the letter. So happy to see that their siblings’ name could be included as well. My older son, the one reading the letter, was happy to find his name in the letter too! It’s too bad they couldn’t include more than one sibling because my youngest daughter was wondering where she was.
- Personalized phone call and video. Loved that they include this as well. Truly makes it even more special.
- Fantastic customer service. PackageFromSanta.com has an A+ Rating with the BBB due to their unmatched customer service so you can be confident that you are making a wise purchase. Plus, they have real people on the phone ready to help answer questions. That’s unheard of these days! Watch this video to learn more about this very special Santa memory service.
- Goodies to share. After I ordered, I was happy to have found an email to a link to this free personalized Nice List Guide. So cool! I think I’ll be printing one for my other son and daughter too.
- The package came in a red box. But it did come in a cool envelope.
- More than one sibling’s names could be included in the personalized Santa letter.
I can’t think of a better gift for Santa believers. It’s personalized and something he’ll treasure for years to come.
WHAT: A Santa memory service that does it ALL! Personalized LETTERS, PACKAGES, CALLS and VIDEOS from SANTA!
Price: Prices range from $14.95 to $69.95. Order through https://www.packagefromsanta.com/ and save 25% OFF your order when you use FAMS17 at checkout.
Disclosure: I was provided a complimentary package in exchange for reviewing the service.
We had such a great day exploring all that Great Wolf Lodge Illinois offers. We can’t wait to stay overnight and experience it again!