Remember our awesome winter getaway to Lake Lawn Resort? Lake Lawn Resort, located just outside Lake Geneva, is a historic, full-service getaway destination nestled between two miles of the Delavan Lake shoreline and 250 wooded acres. Not only does the resort have well-appointed rooms perfect for families (get a loft room!), three restaurants, and a spa, but there are plenty of activities to keep the families busy or keep you relaxed for your own lakeside summer vacation.
“We have so much planned for this summer,” said Dave Sekeres, general manager, Lake Lawn Resort. “Guests can rent a private pontoon, deck boat, or take a relaxing cruise on the Lake Lawn Queen or Princess tour boats. They can eat breakfast overlooking Delavan Lake or join a local wine tour. Or do it all – there are activities planned for every visit this summer.”
Enjoy #EverythingLakeside at Lake Lawn Resort!
Highlights of our Lake Lawn winter getaway
You can read all the details about our winter fun here, but here’s a quick recap:
- Amazing sunrises over the lake
- Fun outdoor activities like snowshoeing, cross country skiing, ice skating on the lake, sledding, outdoor obstacle course
- Igloo dining
- Large indoor pool with hot tub
- Full-service Calladora Spa
- Children’s activities
Things to do at Lake Lawn during the summer
During the summer, the resort truly transforms into a lakeside destination. Here’s a sampling of what you can expect:
- Get on the lake with boat rentals (speedboats and pontoons), watersport rentals (WaveRunners, kayaks, paddle boards and more)
- A marina harbor with full season-and short-term rental slips
- Splash away in the large indoor and two outdoor swimming pools, two hot tubs, and a kiddie pool
- Outdoor laser-tag
- Fore! 18-hole Majestic Oaks Golf Course with a full-service golf shop or put put away at the mini-golf course
- Get your run in (or steps) on the walking and jogging paths
- Cruise and explore with bicycle rentals
- Challenge each other to a game of outdoor tennis and basketball.
- Cozy up at the lakefront bonfire pits
- Mark your calendar for these fun events at the resort:
Fun events to entertain
Mark your calendars for these fun events hosted at the resort.
- May: Downtown Delavan Wine Walk (May 22) and the month wraps up with a variety of Memorial Day Weekend activities and packages, including the “Swine and Dine” Pig Roast on May 30.
- June: Weekly “Specialty Cruises” are hosted on the Lake Lawn Queen, a luxury 76-foot, two-level pontoon boat, including a Wine Dinner Cruise on June 16. A Father’s Day’s BBQ Beer Brunch is on June 20, and the Town of Delavan’s fireworks show can be enjoyed from the Lake Lawn Queen on June 26.
- July: Weekly cruises continue, with added weekly “Kids Cruises” for the whole family. Guests will celebrate July 4th with a Luau on the Lawn. Other activities on the Lake Lawn Queen include bingo luncheons (July 11 and 25).
- August: The Lake Lawn Queen cruises throughout the month, as well as bingo luncheons (Aug. 8 and 22) and a wine dinner cruise (Aug. 18).
- September: While the weather is still warm, lakeside fun continues. Labor Day weekend (Sept. 3-6) includes cruises, family packages and a pig roast. The month wraps up with a Beer & Bourbon Dinner Cruise (Sept. 15) and a Craft Brew Open Golf Outing (Sept. 25).
Note: Summer activities, rates, and packages may change based on Covid-19 guidelines and are subject to applicable taxes and fees.