Looking for a great spot to park hop this summer? Make plans to visit South Elgin’s SEBA Park and Panton Mill Splash Pad! Named after the South Elgin Business Association, SEBA Park, the inclusive playground in South Elgin is one of our favorite playgrounds. The addition of the new splash pad at Panton Mill Park makes it a fun outing for the family.
We found plenty of parking at the lot at SEBA Park.
SEBA Park Playground Highlights
SEBA Park is an inclusive playground for kids of all abilities. The nature theme is seen throughout with log steppers, log tunnels, boulders, and slides. If you look close enough, you’ll even find a few friendly critters.
The kids favorites would have to be the Sway Fun Glider where you can “rock the boat,” the saucer swing, and of course, the roller slides.
Pack a picnic and/or snack. They have these cool painted picnic tables (Batman, Star Wars, Superman, Harry Potter, Spider-Man)!
Other features parents love:
- Rubber surface with cute graphics
- Real bathrooms!
- Fox River and trails
Splash away at Panton Mill Splash Pad
After our fun at the playground we continued down the street (literally a minute drive or a few minutes walk away to the new Panton Mill Splash Pad. The Splash Pad is simple with sprinklers and concrete flooring but packs a lot of fun. On our visit, we had the splash pad to ourselves and since it was large we could see a lot of people having fun here.
And with its prime location by the Fox River, the kids splash away while enjoying the views. Don’t forget to take a stroll close to the dam (aka small waterfall.) And yes, it’s totally free! Plenty of parking here as well.
While You’re Here
- Don’t miss a fun day out at Lords Park in Elgin. They have a zoo, a museum, and a brand new playground!
- Looking for another playground to add on? I’ve heard great things about Jim Hansen Park in South Elgin.
- Love chasing waterfalls? Check out this not-so-secret waterfall just minutes away!
- Looking for an indoor option? Epic Air, a trampoline park, is a fun way to spend the day indoors.
- Looking for a treat? You know we love our treats and Bing Soo, a Korean shaved ice treat, is great at Coffee Haus in South Elgin. (We also love the Schaumburg location.)
- Love art? Go on an art walk in downtown Elgin. Psst. You can rest at the fun park, Festival Park!
Address: 151 Water Street, South Elgin
Panton Mill Splash Pad at Panton Mill Park
Address: 10 N. Water Street, South Elgin