Disclosure: Our family was a provided complimentary meal in exchange for a review. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own.
Looking for fast and good Middle Eastern food? We crave Middle Eastern food all the time, and was especially excited to hear that Naf Naf Grill was opening a location in the northwest suburb of Schaumburg. Naf Naf Grill, a fast casual restaurant known for authentic Middle Eastern food, already has locations all over the nation (39 and counting!) and couldn’t be more excited to have them in our neck of the woods.
Ready to get your #NafOn? Read all about our visit, then enter to WIN a gift card to try it yourself.
Highlights of Naf Naf Grill:
- Handmade pitas. While we were waiting in line to order, we could see them making the pitas right in front of us. What’s even better? The pillowy pitas are oh-so-yummy!
- Customized your way. Naf Naf Grill has all the Middle Eastern favs that you crave: pitas, shawarmas, and of course falafel! Ordering is pretty simple: Choose from a pita or bowl. Have them fill it with basmati rice, salad, hummus. Add your choice of meat (chicken shawarma, beef shawarma, or falafel), then add any toppings and sauces that you wish. The sauces are even scratch-made and range from mild Tahini (my favorite), tangy Garlic, yellow curry Amba, seriously spicy green S’khug, and red chili pepper Harissa.
- So yummy! We ended up getting a rice bowl with chicken shawarma, a chicken and steak shawarma pita. The food was seriously so good. I’ve never seen all three of my kids chow down so fast.
- Falafel goodness. It was seriously love at first (falafel) bite. Right then and there, my 3-year-old then designated Naf Naf “her favorite restaurant.” Very high honors for someone who is normally super picky (unless the food consists of strawberries, ice cream, or yogurt.)
- Naf it up. Want to get the full experience? Naf it up and order sides. We can’t get enough of hummus, so we asked for more on the side. We also got falafel (of course!), baklava for dessert. Kids (or adults) love fries? You can’t miss out on trying their unique twist on fries. It’s seriously addicting.
When we’re craving fast, authentic Middle Eastern food, Naf Naf Grill has got our vote! My picky 3-year-old loved it. “Remember that restaurant with the camel? I love that place.” If she’s a fan, then I’m sure you’ll be too!
Location:1715 E Golf Rd., Schaumburg, IL. Located right by Woodfield Mall (across from JCPenney)
Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Daily
Parking: Plenty of free parking.
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
Want to try out Naf Naf Grill yourself? Well, here’s your chance! I will be giving away a $25 gift card to Naf Naf Grill to (2) winners. Winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Contest ends Saturday, May 26 at 12:00 a.m.