We love discovering new places around the area, but we sometimes gravitate to those that we’ve explored before — because we absolutely loved it. While we visited Jumps N’ Jiggles a few years ago and I have to say now that my older sons are 5 and 3, it was the perfect time to revisit this fun indoor playground and carousel!
Admission: Children 1 and over $4.00 ; children under 12 months FREE
Hours: Mon – Fri 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: Located at the Jack A. Claes Pavilion, 1000 Wellington Avenue
Parking: There is a free parking lot.
Stroller-friendly? We brought our stroller and parked it around the perimeter
Food: Can’t buy food but can bring some as there are tables located in the carousel room
Crowded: We were here on a Tuesday afternoon and it was a little busy, but not overwhelming
Seating: Row of chairs overlooking the playground
Best for: Children under 8
- Fun mazelike play structure with a sprial slide…
…and rocking helicopter.
- Perfect for crawlers. Lots of toys to keep my little one entertained.
- Gotta love the Madagascar-esque mural.
- Carousel fun! Now, how many play places have unlimited carousel rides included in the admission? That alone is worth $4!
What a great budget-friendly way to spend the day! Older kids will enjoy exploring the play structure, while little ones can play with age-appropriate toys on the floor. Everyone will enjoy taking a spin or two on the carousel.
Tips to enjoy Jumps n’ Jiggles and the Carousel:
- When you walk in, head to the left to pay for admission and you’ll receive a sticker.
- Bring socks!
- Pack a lunch. Lots of seating in the carousel room for those that want to have a snack.
- Check their hours – it’s open only for a few hours on the weekdays.