One of our holiday traditions is reading a holiday book until Christmas. So starting December 1st, I’m ready to go. Throughout the year, I’m always looking for holiday books to add to our collection. When I saw that local Chicagoland momma, Kendra Esbrook, wrote a Santa book, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. I absolutely loved it!
Disclosure. I was given a review copy. As always, the opinions expressed are those of my own. The post may have affiliate links.
So read on and find out what I thought about the book, then learn more about the author Kendra Esbrook in the interview below.
A Bag for Santa:
This adorable Christmas story is about David and Will who wonder what happens if the Elves can’t make all the toys in time for Christmas. They have a wonderful idea of helping Santa by giving some of their toys to other kids. It is also the beautiful beginning of a new holiday tradition.
Highlights of A Bag for Santa:
- Love that the bag was included! Perfect for the kids to fill up with toys they no longer want or need.
- Great illustrations.
- Wonderful message. I love the underlying message of giving instead of receiving.
- Practical. Getting rid of toys without a struggle? That alone is worth the price of the book.
- A new holiday tradition. In the book, they mention filling up their bag every Christmas Eve. What a great idea!
- Support a local momma. You gotta love local authors whose dreams have become reality. (Psst…scroll down to learn more about Kendra!)
What an adorable book with a wonderful underlying message! Highly recommend the book. Time for a new family tradition.
Get to know the author: Kendra Esbrook
A Bag for Santa
Purchase it here: https://kendraesbrook.bigcartel.com/product/a-bag-for-santa-book-bag