Looking for a muddy blast with the family? We just had a great time this summer and we’re ready for more! This August 17, make plans to run Muckfest, a one-of-a-kind 5K mud run with 18 obstacles that is perfect for you and your whole family. Check out why you’ll want to run Muckfest then save $10 off registration. (Use special discount code OTHEPLACES to save $10 off your registration!) Heck, I’ll even throw in a couple tickets for you and a friend so you can try it out for free!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Muckfest. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.
Why Run Muckfest?
- Worthy mission. Proceeds go to National Multiple Sclerosis Society. In fact, MuckFest has currently raised more than $30M for the charity since its inception.
- Obstacle course fun. Some obstacle course fun include bypassing the big balls, crawling through tunnels, swings, slides, and more!
- Get muddy! Who doesn’t love getting muddy?
- Or not get muddy! If you’d rather not get to muddy, there are options to bypass the obstacle.
- Cool swag including beer. Get a shirt, beer, all day MuckFestival access, free race day photos, snack bag, and free parking
- Military members discount. Military Members, First Responders, and Government Employees get 20%!
- Little kids can participate too. For kids under age 10, there is a “Lil’ Muckers” area that has a few mini versions of the obstacles that kids can play in.
When: Saturday, August 17, 2019
Where: Lake County Fairgrounds, 1060 E. Peterson Rd., Grayslake, IL 60030
Fee: $85 until 7/31 then price increases to $105. Use special discount code OTHEPLACES to save $10 off your registration!
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
Want to try out Muckfest with a friend or loved one? Well, here’s your chance! I’m giving away 2 tickets for Muckfest. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Contest ends Tuesday, August 6 at 12:00 a.m.