Looking for a fun way to spend time with the family indoors? Head over to Chicago Family Palooza in St. Charles next weekend February 27-28. In case you needed a little nudge, here are 3 great reasons why you should make a day of it (or even a weekend staycation!)
- Meet Chicagoland vendors to plan out your next family day out. No more excuses of finding something to do!
- Fun attractions including Extreme Air, carnival games, an indoor 220-foot zip-line, a rock climbing wall, trackless train rides, inflatables, miniature golf, moon jumps, a petting zoo, hands-on educational workshops
- Live entertainment such as DJ’s, magicians, strolling and costumed characters ( I heard Elsa will be making an appearance – my baby girl will melt!), face painting, stilt walkers, balloon twisters and exotic animal shows.
Make it a staycation
To truly take full advantage of the weekend, make it a staycation by booking a package at Pheasant Run Resort.
- Overnight accommodations for 1 or 2 nights
- 4 tickets to Pheasant Run Entertainment. Nightly entertainment from 7 – 8 p.m.! Friday night will feature The Amazing Magic Show and Saturday night will showcase Fractured Fairy Tales, A Performance by Great Works Touring Theatre.
- 4 Fast Passes to any Family Palooza attraction.
- 4 VIP passes to Family Palooza that includes: a cotton candy coupon, premium ticket for the zip line, Euro Bungee, face painting, and balloon twister.
- Kid friendly buffet and kid’s entertainment to go along with tickets to Palooza.
Package price $151 per night (2 adult, 2 children) Tax and resort fee not included. Call Pheasant Run for more information: 630-584-6300 or http://www.pheasantrun.com/
Ticket prices: General Admission tickets are $8 and include access to the live stage shows, trackless train rides, interactive activities, the petting zoo, raffles and giveaways. Daily activity wristbands are $15 and include the cost of general admission, and give access to rock climbing, moon jumps, interactive vendor activities, obstacle courses, mini golf, inflatable slides, and more. The Zip Line, Extreme Air, Face Painting, Sand Art and Caricature Portraits are considered premium attractions and can be accessed with the additional purchase of the $5 Premium Attraction ticket.
Location: Pheasant Run Resort, The Mega Center, St. Charles, IL
Date/Time: Saturday, February 27 and Sunday, February 28, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Parking: Free parking
GIVEAWAY NITTY GRITTY:
(1) Lucky family will receive a family four pack that includes (2) adult wristbands and (2) kid’s activity wristbands to Chicago Family Palooza at the Pheasant Run Resort in St. Charles. Contest ends on February 25, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Winner will be notified by email. If the winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway