Disclosure: This post is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions expressed below are my own.
It’s my final week of following the Joel Marion’s Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight.“ Basically, this three-phase program consists of a 14-day Acceleration Phase to kick-start the program and see rapid results. The Main Phase is where you’ll learn exactly which foods you need to eat. And then finally, the Lifestyle Phase keeps the weight off. All the details about my journey thus far is outlined here:
So how did eating before bedtime work for me? Read on and find out!
My thoughts about the Always Eat After 7PM program
So, I’ve been following Joel’s “Always Eat After 7” program and I have to say I am impressed. A few things I have noticed:
- I’ve lost weight! I lost the most weight during the first phase and have steadily stayed at the same weight.
- I’m encouraged to stay healthy. After losing the initial weight, I’m changed my health mindset by working out more, gaining muscle, and eating waaay better.
- The meal plans are easy to follow. Everything is laid out for you and basically details what food to eat on what day. Of course, you can be as flexible as you need or want.
- The food is actually delicious. Yes, healthy food doesn’t have to be bland! (I constantly crave the chickpea blondies!)
- Following the program was not as hard as I thought it would be. This is based on the most challenging times to curb hunger are right before bed and in the morning. With this program, I was eating during the hours when I was most hungry. And intermittent fasting is not as it sounds and I don’t find myself hangry!
- Even though I have a cheat day, I’ve noticed that I don’t gain weight!
Is the Always Eat After 7PM plan sustainable? Most definitely! Here’s what I plan to do:
- Continue onto the final phase, the Lifestyle Phase, which is the maintenance phase. “A large European study compared different types of diets and discovered the best way to prevent weight regain: eat lots of lean protein for its fat-burning and satiating potential and stick to Super Carbs because they are slowly digested and slowly converted to blood sugar.“
- Continue with intermittent fasting. Surprisingly, my body has gotten used to it and I don’t find myself hungry at all in the morning. “Intermittent fasting really shines when it comes to improving the hormones that directly affect your hunger, blood sugar, and metabolism. One is insulin. IF combats insulin resistance, meaning that it helps your body use insulin more normally, thereby lowering your diabetes risk and boosting your metabolism.”
- Stay healthy. I plan to keep a balanced diet and continue my workouts.
Quite honestly, I’m so glad Always Eat After 7PM came into my life. It was the challenge and kick in the but that I needed to change my lifestyle. If you’re looking to get healthier and/or lose weight, I highly recommend trying out the program.
Check it out
Are you ready to give it a try? Always Eat After 7 PM: The Revolutionary Rule-Breaking Diet That Lets You Enjoy Huge Dinners, Desserts, and Indulgent Snacks—While Burning Fat Overnight by Joel Marion is now available to purchase here.
This post is brought to you by our sponsor, “Always Eat After 7 PM”. The opinions expressed below are my own.