Sometimes kids just need to get the crazies out. My threesome always seems to have an abundance of energy, and I’m always looking for spots to bring them to let out their pent up energy. If you never been to a trampoline place, it’s time you try it out. We checked out SkyHigh Naperville and would highly recommend it for both kids and adults.
- Not crowded. We found plenty of room to jump around so you aren’t bouncing into anybody.
- Little ones can have fun too! Loved that there was a bounce area for those 6 and under. Plus, the main bounce area had a section for young kids also.
- Staff is very attentive.They were plenty of staff at each area and they were actually paying attention.
- Fulfill your ninja warrior aspirations. This new course looked awesome, although it was very intimidating for my 7-year-old, which surprised me because he’s all about climbing and flipping.
- Other fun things offered. You don’t have to just jump the whole day. How about combining basketball or dodgeball? They have courts for those!
- They had more things to do for younger kids. They alternated between the three sections but they didn’t seem to mind.
- The kids were older to enjoy the other amenities.
Tips to enjoy SkyHigh:
- If you have grip socks, wear them. If not you can buy them for $3 each.
- Schedule your session online and fill out all the waivers too. Avoid having to do it when you check in.
We would definitely come here again and this time maybe we’ll try the fun Ninja Course.
Location: 2244 Corporate Lane, Naperville, IL
Ticket prices: 60 Minute Session – $14, 120 Minute Session – $22, Unlimited Jump Session – $30
Hours: Check website for hours.
Parking: Plenty of parking at the lot
Stroller-friendly? You’ll just need to park it before you jump (obviously)
Crowded: We visited on a Sunday afternoon and it wasn’t terribly busy.
What to expect: Trampolines – main and one for younger kids, dodge ball court, basketball, ninja warrior course, air hockey tables, arcade games, Supersize Foam Pit, wipeout contraption