- The main gallery featuring more than 7 different types of dinosaur bones to look at
- Viewing actual dinosaur bones of “Little Clint” a juvenile T-Rex
- Dinosaur craft activities on the lower level
- Best way to maneuver the museum? Enter the gallery and start from your left.
- The museum is small (one main room and lower level activities), so you’ll only need about 45 minutes to an hour to enjoy everything.
Admission: FREE general admission
Location: 5608 Tenth Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53140. It is located by a streetcar stop.
Parking: There is a free parking lot
Hours: Tuesday through Sunday 12 – 5 p.m. They are closed on Mondays and Holidays.
Amenities: They have family restrooms on the main floor. No nursing facilities.
Stroller Friendly?: You can bring a stroller though I can see it can get pretty tight if it were crowded.
Crowded?: We were here on a holiday weekend on a Sunday and it was not crowded.
Gift Shop: Yes, they have one but it is tiny. There are plenty of dinosaur toys to purchase, but they are all behind glass cases.
Want more activities to do in Kenosha? Hop on the streetcar and check out the Kenosha Public Museum.