Ingleside Hotel Highlights:
- Easy to access location. It’s located right off the I-94 but still far enough that you don’t hear the cars from the highway.
- An updated lobby. There are two lobbies, one by the waterpark and the other renovated one by the hotel’s main entrance. Loved what they did with the renovations!
- An indoor pool. Separate from the waterpark, their indoor pool seemed like a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the waterpark, or if you didn’t want to pay the entrance fee.
- Pretty good fitness center. Spacious with a variety of cardio equipment (including a row machine), weights, and cable machines.
- Outdoor facilities. If the mosquitos weren’t so fierce it would have been nice to explore the outdoors more. There is a one-mile hiking/jogging trail on the property but my husband took advantage of running the trail right next to the property. If golfing’s more your thing, the golf course is next door. They also have a cute courtyard located in the middle of the hotel perfect for relaxing while sipping your coffee. I saw a cute gazebo on property probably used for the weddings that they hold.
Room highlights at Ingleside Hotel:
We stayed in room 140, a newly remodeled double queen executive suite.
- Cozy. There was a rustic, yet modern feel to the room with greens, creams, and beiges. The barnyard doors were a nice touch. Overall, it felt cozy and comfortable.
- Plenty of room to move about.
We had a cute little sitting area nook with chairs and a sleeper sofa. The boys made it their little hangout area for their Legos.
- Nice bathroom. The large bathroom had beautiful glass and tile. We always appreciate a large counter so my husband and I don’t fight about space for our toiletries.
Springs Water Park Highlights:
- Not too small and not too big. 45,000 square feet of fun awaits at Springs Water Park!
- Fun, water playground. Waukesha Waterworks includes the fun 600-gallon bucket dumping water about every seven minutes. My kids loved pulling dump buckets and going down the two small water slides. It also includes zero-depth entry and water geysers.
- Relax on the lazy river. Although the Barrel Roll River isn’t very long, it still packs plenty of fun.
- Hot tub action. Night Fall Springs, an indoor/outdoor hot tub, was surely my favorite part of the water park. Loved that we could go outside through an opening while still enjoying the warmth from the hot tub. We were surprised to find that it’s also pretty large so you’re not sitting on top of one another.
- Thrilling slides. Although my kids prefer tamer water attractions, it was nice to see thrilling slides. There are 3 slides to choose from including Triple Dog Dare, a 362-foot long boat slide for up to three people; Double Trouble, a 317-foot long tube slide for one or two people, or Cyclone, a 206-foot long body slide that twists and turns all the way to the bottom.
- Attentive lifeguards. The lifeguards were present at each area and always looking out. They did a great job!
- Warm water. Yes, finally. No more shivering kids. The water was warm at almost every location including the lazy river. Loved it!
- Arcade Games. My kids absolutely go ga-ga over arcade games (and even more so when they can win prizes), and Geyser Games Arcade was no exception with over 50 interactive arcade games. The kids had a blast, but I do have to say the prizes were pretty weak and they didn’t have much to choose from.
- Other places to eat at the waterpark include Square Meal Snack Bar and Wet Your Whistle Lounge.
- Water Park passes with a guest room are valid from 2 p.m. the day of check-in until the water park closes the day of check out.
- If staying overnight, they charge $200 and will be released after check out.
- Visit during the winter when they have a free Country Springs Christmas, a huge holiday display, model train display and more!
- This would be an excellent hotel to stay at if you plan on going to the Milwaukee County Zoo. It’s just minutes away.
We had such a great time — comfortable, newly renovated rooms and a fun waterpark. We’ll definitely be back!
Location: 2810 Golf Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
Lodging Prices: Start at $139
Waterpark: Water Park overnight rooms include up to 4 water park passes for Standard Guest Rooms and up to 6 water park passes for Suites. Water Park passes will be distributed based on the number of registered guests. Day passes may also be purchased depending on availability. Pricing is $20 (Monday – Thursday) and $35 (Friday – Sunday and Holiday/Peak Times.)
Check-in and Check-out: 4 p.m. and 11 a.m.
Parking: Parking in lot