A few weekends ago we had the opportunity to check out Konow’s Corn Maze in Homer Glen. We absolutely love fall and nothing says fall like pumpkins, a tractor hayride, a corn pit, and apple cider donuts. We were beyond excited!
Location: 16849 S. Cedar Road, Homer Glen, IL
Admission: Mon – Fri: 3 and older: $9.00/person; Sat & Sun: 3 and older: $10.00/person
Parking: Free outdoor parking lot
Stroller: Yes, feel free to bring the stroller and/or the wagon. Warning: It can be a little hard to maneuver with a wagon since it’s pretty busy.
- Pumpkins everywhere you turn. Different sizes too including the humongous ones for $25 or the regular pumpkins scattered everywhere for $6.
- Picture perfect moments. Bring your camera because there will be tons of opportunities for photos.
- Good old fashioned fun. My daughter could have stayed in the corn pit the whole day. They had two so we always found a spot to jump in.
- My boys on the other hand had a hoot climbing the hay bales.
- Tractor rides are always fun but left us wanting to ride it again. Unfortunately, we didn’t want to wait 45 minutes for another spin (eek!)
- This little girl couldn’t get enough of running in the corn maze. Big plus: we didn’t get lost and we were being guided by two youngins.
- Plenty of food options. We opted to check out the concession stand where we munched on typical concession food — pizza, pretzels, chips, drinks, and a chili cheese dog. There was also a BBQ station and our favorite — the apple cider donuts from the Donut Lady. OMG. So delish! Sorry I didn’t get a chance to snap a pic of the donuts. We devoured them before I could.
- ..we could have picked the pumpkin from a pumpkin patch. No worries though, they did have plenty of pumpkins to choose from.
- ..we had more time to explore other things that the farm offered including — a cow train, grain train, pony rides, petting zoo.
- Another fun fall day in the books. Go ahead and check it out for yourself!
Tips to Enjoy Konow’s Corn Maze:
- Everything is included with admission except for a pumpkin. Regular size pumpkins ae $6 and smaller ones are $2.50.
- Coolers are welcome, so go ahead and bring your drinks (no alcohol though)
- The cutest wheelbarrows are available for you to haul your pumpkin.