With the holidays quickly creeping around the corner and shopping and other holiday errands, the last thing on my mind is making food at home. Although it is rare to find healthy fast food options, we are now in luck. B.GOOD has come to Schaumburg! With 70 locations worldwide, the farm-to-table fast casual restaurant prides itself on serving “Food with Roots” – sustainably-grown, fresh and wholesome food that is prepared fresh in-house.
Disclosure: Our family was a provided complimentary meal in exchange for a review. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own.
Ready to try #FoodWithRoots? Read all about our visit, then enter to WIN a gift card to try it yourself.
Highlights of B.GOOD:
- Comfy and bright. Love how the inside of the restaurant looked with the open kitchen concept and light colored wood.
- Busy kids = happy kids. Kids were kept occupied with a fun activity booklet.
- A few ways to order. You can order through their app (totally recommend), an in-store kiosk, or face-to-face.
- Healthy options. Eating healthy doesn’t mean having limited choices. As a matter of fact, at B.GOOD there are almost too many choices. Whatever you’re craving – bowls, salads, wraps, burgers, sandwiches, shakes, smoothies – they’ve got it. We basically had a feast and ended up trying a variety of things.
View this post on Instagram
We chose the spicy avocado and lime bowl, Mediterranean chicken, and the Power Bowl. The family favorite was the spicy avocado and lime bowl with quinoa. So much flavor!
We also had the butternut squash salad. The kids shared the chicken caesar salad wrap sandwich and it was a hit.
- Order sides. We tried the sweet potato fries, regular fries, chili, and avocado toast. My son devoured the chili, and we all munched on the fries. I love a good avocado toast but didn’t think theirs was as “toasty” as it could be.
- Love fresh? You won’t find any of these in their food: antibiotics, growth hormones, added MSG, artificial preservatives, colorants, or flavors, hydrogenated fats, high fructose corn syrup. You won’t find nitrates in their bacon, and the eggs are from cage-free hens. Plus, the packaging is eco-friendly.
- Food sourced locally. They like to get as much of their produce locally. In fact, they display proudly where some of the items came from.
- Drink options. We are a smoothie-loving family so we had to try all the smoothies (except for kale — there’s always next time!) They were all really quite good. I was also pleasantly surprised to find different options to drink. Beet-ginger juice anyone?
- A mission you can stand by. Their whole mission to provide great tasting food that people feel good about eating. In doing so, B.GOOD seeks and maintains a tie to communities.
- Kids meals. It was nice to see options for kids meals. Choose from a burger or sandwich, hot dog, or grilled cheese. All meals come with a drink, broccoli, homemade applesauce, & choice of fries or sweet potato fries.
B.GOOD is a great option if you’re looking for healthy food fast. Glad to have B.GOOD in the Chicagoland area!
- Download their app to get free goodies. When I downloaded the app, they provided me with a free side.
- Head there on Tuesdays when Kids Eat Free with adult purchase.
Location: 1721 E.E Golf Rd., Schaumburg, IL. Located right by Woodfield Mall (across from JCPenney)
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-9 p.m., Sunday, 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
Parking: Plenty of free parking.
Giveaway Nitty Gritty:
Want to try out B. GOOD for yourself? Well, here’s your chance! I will be giving away a $40 gift card to B. GOOD to (1) winner. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond. Contest ends Tuesday, December 18 at 12:00 a.m.