- Fairy Garden – We tried out the My Fairy Garden Nature Cottage and it’s wonderful. Not only did my daughter learned a little gardening skills by planting the magic seeds but she could also play with the fairy. The hard part is waiting for everything to sprout!
- Stepping Stone – Paint your own stepping stone. Perfect for the garden!
- Mad Matter Dough – This isn’t your regular dough! This one feels so soft and never drives. My kids absolutely love this.
- Playfoam – Another great alternative to play dough.
- Chalk – Kids (and adults) love drawing with chalk. Write a few inspirational messages, play hopscotch, or make chalk art. Take your chalk art to the next level by getting chalk rollers. Make it fun with these egg shaped chalk.
- LEGO – So many choices but this bunny one looks fun.
- 5 Second Rule Junior – Have what it takes to think on your feet? It’s a lot harder than it looks. 5 Second Rule Junior is super fun!
- Stacktopus – Can you stack cups with silly sea fingers on? Stacktopus is for you then!
- Harry Potter – Basilisks & Broomsticks – Snakes and Ladders meet Harry Potter in this mini version with magnetic pieces. Perfect for travelling!
- Charades for Kids – This version of Charades for Kids makes it easier for the youngest to participate. if you can’t read, there are pictures for them to act it out.
- Face Painting without the hassle
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles
- Rock Painting Kit
- Pillow Making Kit
- Coloring Books
- Water Toys – Pool or bath toys like this Baby Shark bath art set
- Sticker Books
- Water beads
- Fun outdoor toys like Stomp Rocket
- Water balloons
Include more things to play with in their Easter Baskets. Check out my Amazon Store.
I always try to fill their Easter baskets with something useful. Somehow things placed in baskets seem more special and parents won’t have to spend any more money then needed. A definite win-win for sure!
View this post on Instagram
- Non-toxic nail polish. My girl LOVES her nail polish, but I’m not so fond of the chemicals. Enter Piggy Paints, safe, non-toxic nail polishes available in a rainbow of colors. This Funny Bunny gift set is just too adorable!
- Kid’s apron – This apron is just too cute! You can use this for cooking, art projects, or gardening.
- Toothbrush – Surprisingly, getting electric toothbrushes were a big hit for my kids. And since then, they’ve been cavity-free and actually enjoy brushing their teeth!
- Bunny PJs
- Hair accessories (headbands, bows, clips, hair ties, or hats)
- Get ready for the rainy weather. You can’t go wrong with rain boots or rain coats.
- Warmer weather will be here before we know it. Grab some items for the beach or pool. How about new beach towels, sandals, sunglasses, swim goggles, hoodie swim, towel, or toys for the water?
How can you go wrong with including books in their Easter baskets? I continually scour the bookshelves at thrift stores throughout the year for holiday books.
- The Easter Egg Story – To celebrate the true meaning of Easter, we’ve tried The Easter Story Egg. Count down to Easter by reading a story then unveil one of the wooden eggs from the nested eggs. Another way is to read the entire book and unveil all the eggs at once. This is one of our favorite Easter traditions!
- Everybunny Counts – Looking for a new cute book, we absolutely adored “Everybunny Counts.”
- Pinkalicious: Eggstraordinary Eggs – Pinkalicious fans will love this Easter Bunny tale that takes them on a Easter scavenger hunt!
Find more Easter books in my Amazon Store.
Something to EAT
I’m not sure about you, but my kids LOVE to eat snacks (sometimes more than candy!) Include some of their favorite snacks or try something new. Think outside the box when packaging them.
- Applesauce pouches – My kids couldn’t get enough of these applesauce pouches with no added sugar. Besides the yummy taste, it’s packed with nutrients essential for brain development. A win-win for both kids and parents.
- Annie’s Cheddar Bunny crackers – Package these cute bunny shaped crackers into carrot-shaped cellophane bags.
- Kate’s Real Food Snack Bites – We enjoyed these bite-size pieces in yummy flavors. All their items are made with organic products and clean ingredients. Even momma could enjoy this snack!
- Vitamins – Who says you can’t sneak a little nutrition into their basket? Try these chewable probiotics, vitamins without the added sugar, or fish oil in a cute fishy shape.
Other food ideas:
- Annie’s Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks
- Fruit Snacks
- Dried fruit
- Fruit Leathers