Are you looking for a fun holiday experience for the family? Look no further than Magical Christmas Days at Santa’s Village in East Dundee. You all know we had a blast in the summer and in December, Santa’s Village is aglow with twinkling lights and is nothering short of magical. . Here are 6 reasons why you’ll want to visit Magical Christmas Days at Santa’s Village.
Disclosure: Our family was provided complimentary admission to facilitate this review. I was not required to express a particular point of view, and all opinions are my own
Go to the North Pole
How often can you say you’ve been to the North Pole? Taking a picture here is one of the first things we always do!
Good ol’ Classic Fun
Although it may have been snowing/raining and pretty cold, we were surprised to find many of their rides open. Since we’ve visited in the past, the kids already had a list of what they wanted to ride including the balloon, trucks, train, carousel, and the Wacky Worm (or caterpillar as they call it.) One of our favorites was riding on the train and going through the lighted tunnel with music blasting.
Surrounded with over half a million lights and decorations, you’ll feel like you’ve walked into a twinkling wonderland. You’ll even find a few synchronized to music.
Watch the Master Carvers
Find out and see what the Master Ice Carvers create from blocks of solid ice.
The kids were so excited to roast their own marshmallows over the fire. So much fun! Each kit had 4 s’mores in it for $5.99.
Meet Santa and Mrs. Claus
You can’t go to Santa’s Village without seeing the Jolly Old Man in his little house. He’s always sitting and waiting patiently in his very own home. Santa encourages parents to take as many photos as you’d like, and is eager to hear the kids’ wish lists.
Tips to Enjoy Santa’s Village:
- Bundle up! This time around we wore snow pants which may have been one of the best decisions ever! Since it was raining/snowing, we avoided wet seats.
- Opt for the Ultimate Experience Package. You’ll save money in the end!! For $39.99 you’ll receive admission into the park , a combo lunch meal, game play, one feed cup in the barn, one feed stick in the aviary, and one Prospector mining bag. A great value if you ask me.
- Active military and their family are free! Yep, military and their family are free with an ID. If you are a veteran, admission is only $14.99/person.
- Check their website for fun events. Don’t delay! Magical Christmas Days is only until
- Stay tuned for splashing fun! In the warmer months, you’ll have another great reason to visit Santa’s Village — to cool off at Santa Springs. We can’t wait!
Location: 601 Dundee Ave., East Dundee
Hours: Check website for schedule.
Prices: Admission is $24.99 per person (Monday – Friday) and $26.99 per person (Weekends and Holidays); buy tickets online to save more. Save money with an Ultimate Experience Package. Until December 22, buy tickets online and use PROMO CODE MCBOGO19 to get one free general admission per one full paid general admission.Not Valid with Any Other Coupons or Discounts.
Parking: Plenty of FREE parking. (Yes, that’s right — FREE!)