I've bragged about my son attending preschool at Elite Kids in Crystal Lake (review here) and how my son loved it. It's been over a month and you may be curious if my son still loves it? A resounding YES! In fact, my husband and I are ecstatic with our decision to enroll him a couple days a week.
Why, you ask?
- My son normally complains about getting ready for EVERYTHING, but is so cooperative when we are getting ready for school.
- Great teachers! Miss Corinne and the staff are great! On our family outings, my son is always ready to share his newfound knowledge or souvenir with his teacher. "Can I show Miss Corinne this?" It's too cute!
- He's picking up great habits at school. They learn to clean up after themselves at school, and sometimes I catch my 3-year-old cleaning up after himself at home (sometimes without being told.) I absolutely LOVE it!
- On some days I can catch him singing songs he has learned from school
- My son loves it. He said it himself. In fact, he said today, "Mommy, I really, really like my school." And on more than one occasion, he's mentioned, "Mommy, I want to go to school!" Music to my ears!
In December, his preschool class is putting together a show highlighting all that they've learned. We are SO excited. In fact, the hubs wants to get a new video camera. Excited much?